Department Structure and Dynamics of Energy Materials
Databases and evaluation software
For the analysis of X-ray diffraction data there are different databases and software packages at disposal. The software is either single user licenced or it exists a network licence so that it can be used from individual personal computer. In case of interest please contact the lab responsible.
Powder diffraction database PDF-2
- The International Centre for Diffraction Data ICDD hosts the comprehensive and worldwide used powder diffraction database Powder Diffraction File 2 (more information PDF-2 als pdf).
- It is dedicated to fast and accurate phase analysis and exhibit informationen based on more than 250.000 powder diagrams or single crystal structure determination in the main of inorganic and metallic compounds.
- The full version of the data base is installed and can be can be used in term of single licence at the PC xlabd8bb in room PT006.
Inorganic crystal structure database ICSD
- The Fachinformationszentrum (FIZ) Karlsruhe hosts the worldwide comprehesivest crystal structure database ICSD containing structural information of about 150.000 elements and inorganic compounds (binary, ternary and quarternary).
- The HZB has web access to work with this data base. In case of interest please contact the lab responsible.
Bruker: Phase analysis, structure determination and refinement
Panalytical: Phase analysis, Reflectivity, Texture, Epitaxy