Vistec EBPG5000plusES electron beam lithography system
- April 2015: The electron beam lithography system is now installed in the new laboratory environment after the necessity to leave the experimental hall. The old location in the experimental hall will be used to setup the new PGM-beamline for X-ray microscopy.
- Since May 2010: A zone plate manufactured by using this system is in user-operation in our full-field x-ray microscope.
- May 2010: First zone plates written with the electron beam lithography system were successfully tested in our full-field x-ray microscope.
- January 28th, 2010: The acceptance test was finished successfully.
It shows that the location on the Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen campus chosen during extensive tests in 2008 meets all the demanding requirements for the manufacture of highest resolution x-ray objectives (zone plates).
- December 2009: Performance tests were started.
- November 2009: The installation of the system in the new hutch was completed.
- October 5th, 2009: The new electron beam lithography system EBPG5000plusES from Vistec was delivered.