BL14.1 is a fully tuneable beamline for high-brilliance monochromatic crystallography experiments covering numerous absorption edges with a flux of 2 10^11 photon/sec at 13.5 keV.
Please check the supported sample holders and vial specifications.
- Protein Crystallography - Life Science
- Chemical crystallography, Maximum resolution 0.8 Angström
- Macromolecular Crystallography - MAD/SAD Data collection
- High-throughput Fragment Screening
- Long-wavelength data collection
- UV-RIP phasing
- 100 K Cryostream
- Room temperature data collection
- 440 nm UV pulsed laser at sample position
- CATS automatic sample changer (currently SPINE samples only)
- MD2 - microdiffractometer
- Pilatus3S 6M with 25 Hz data rate
- Amptec XR123 SSD