Department Spin and Topology in Quantum Materials
Sample holders and sample environment
We disposed of a large variety of sample holder allowing the measurement of the films or nanostructures in different environments.
The different holders allow for:
- investigation of samples with sizes ranging from 20 mm X mm down to 2X2 mm
- Sample temperature variation while imaging. Range within 110K-600K.
- Application of magnetic fields during imaging : Field range between 10 and 75 mT depending upon sample thickness. Suitable for measurement of space resolved hysteresis loops
- Application of electric fields to the sample during imaging. Suitable for investigation of ferroelectrics and multiferroics.
- Up to 5 electrical contacts for applying current, voltage, etc. or measuring for example sample resistance