Measures and Regulations against the Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2
|All Corona measures have been suspended and antigen tests for SARS-CoV-2 are no longer required.
The HZB test center is closed. Self-tests will be provided at the front desk, if needed.
A few rules still apply. Please take the time to read these rules carefully.
User Registration - front desk
(1) Please register experimentalists and submit all necessary documents at least one week in advance.
(2) For arrivals on short notice or users with missing documents, access cannot be guaranteed.
(3) Access cards can be fetched at the porters while the front desk is closed (weekends/night time).
General entry requirements
(1) All users coming from abroad must check the current entry regulations (INFO).
(2) Experiment time at HZB does not constitute an urgent need for travel.
(1) If a quarantine is requested, please organize this by yourself. HZB guesthouse(s) cannot be used for quarantine.
(2) Expenses for quarantine are not reimbursed by HZB.
(1) If necessary, operation might have to be interrupted even on short notice.
(2) Beamtime that has to cancelled due to the pandemic is cancelled for good.
(4) Re-scheduling or backlog is not possible.
(3) Rules can change on short notice in accordance to the current situation.