Environment of CA Lab
CA Lab environment variables
- Environment variable for redirecting debug window output to a file
- CALAB_NODBG = PATH_NAME_OF_LOG_FILE
- Environment variable for switching off monitoring of EPICS variables
- Useful to avoid permanent open network ports. (CompactRIO)
- CA Lab checks only if CALAB_POLLING is defined. The value does not matter.
- CALAB_POLLING = TRUE
EPICS environment variables
A good documentation can be found here.
What does Ca Lab library do?
caLab.dll / libCaLab.so (interface between LabVIEW™ and EPICS)
- Handles Channel Access activities
- Administrates list of used EPICS variables
- Monitors used EPICS variables
- Buffers Channel Access requests
- Reports events (user events)
- Works with
- more info