Priv.-Doz. Dr. Daniel Abou-Ras
Dr. sc. nat.
Abteilung Nanoskalige Strukturen und mikroskopische Analyse
- Studies of Physics at the University of Freiburg, Germany, and at the Université Paris-Sud, Orsay, France (ERASMUS scholarship).
- Graduated as Dipl. Phys. at the University of Freiburg, Germany, with a diploma thesis on "Dye-sensitized solar cells with charge-accumulation layers" (September 2002).
- Received Ph.D. at the ETH Zurich, Switzerland, with a thesis on "Structural and chemical analyses of buffer layers in Cu(In,Ga)Se2 thin-film solar cells" (December 2005).
- Habilitation at TU Berlin (May 2015).
- Microscopic structure-property relationships in semiconductor devices by means of scanning and transmission electron microscopy and their related techniques
- Correlative microscopy approaches