How do I get a new PC or laptop?
The IT department supports you in the purchasing of a desktop computer, laptop (with Windows or Linux), tablet or smartphone through purchasing and product consulting and accompanies the purchasing up to commissioning at the workplace or in the laboratory.
The way to a new Windows or Linux PC or notebook is not far:
- Enter an order request in e.biss (you will find a current overview in the ebiss catalogue under ".Webshop") and place the order. (Step-by-step)
- After delivery, the hardware are delivered to Lise-Meitner Campus for acceptance and picked up by the IT Service Desk.
- Our Service Desk will contact you to agree the configuration with you.
- Please note: Your new Windows computer can only be delivered after the software has been ordered.
- The device will be configured for you and then put into operation with you.
All devices will be integrated into the HZB network.
Should you require a special device please contact us.