HZB Young Researchers Seminar
The Young Researcher Seminar was established by the DocTeam in January 2022 and takes place every last Wednesday of the month between 11:00-12:30. Here, up to two doctoral researchers (DRs) and one PostDoc give a talk about different characterization techniques, tutorials on data analysis, or other scientific studies.
The aims of the seminar series are:
- to bring doctoral researchers and PostDocs together
- to discuss different techniques available at HZB
- to meet potential collaborations
- to improve presentation skills
- to discuss results within our group of PhD students and PostDocs (no supervisors or team-leaders!)
- to enable rehearsal talks for your important conference contributions / other presentations
If you want to establish better networking and communication with other researchers and learn about your peers’ research techniques, we invite you to participate in our seminar series! Do you want to talk about a technique or are you in need of a rehearsal talk and want to improve your presentation skills? Then we would love to welcome you as the next speaker in one of our sessions!
We have created a sign-up link:
Please fill in your full name and talk topic on the dates on which you could give a presentation.
More than 2 doctoral students can sign up for each month, this can give flexibility to schedule changes. Before your presentation date, one of the DocTeam will contact you and confirm your participation.
This seminar series is from DRs for DRs – so make sure to join! :) Moreover, you can benefit even more when giving a presentation by receiving credits for your Research School!
We are looking forward meeting you and are curious about your contribution!