Institute Methods and Instrumentation for Synchrotron Radiation Research
- Oxygen: Bond breaking in a jumpy way
- Ultra-Fast Magnetic Reversal Observed
- HZB researchers may have observed the fastest melting of all time
- First the orbit, then the spin
- What´s the ultimate speed of magnetic storage?
- Should they stand or should they lie: Molecular control of organic interfaces?
- How far can high spins look?
- What´s the time?: Clocking 4th generation X-ray lightsources
- How do electrons that form a bond rearrange as the bond breaks?
- Can phonons transfer angular momentum?