Information – Poster Competition
Contact for posters: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to prepare your poster
- Format of the posters: single slide, 16:9 landscape/horizontal, font size >14, PDF export from PowerPoint (no video, no animation) or jpg.
- Please refer to the template provided here.
- Please note: The same poster will be used for the presentation and it will not be possible to zoom in, so keep it short and simple.
- Please submit your poster until Wednesday, 31st March 20:00 CET by using the poster contact provided above (Please name your file accordingly: TRAINING NR##).
A poster prize will be awarded to the best poster of the poster session.
Since we cannot avoid screenshots or downloads of your poster from the website or during the presentation, we strongly recommend to protect your poster. You can find instructions here: how to protect your PDF.
Please read carefully!
- There will be one poster session taking place on Thursday, 01st April from 13:00 to 15:00 CEST.
- During your session, you will have to hold a flash talk of max. 6 minutes. All of your team members have to present within this time.
- The poster session will be run with BigBlueButton. A link to the online session will be available some time closer to the session date on the event platform. The poster session can be accessed through the browser.
- We ask you to be present in the session room 15 min prior the beginning of the session in order to make sure that
- you will be on time for your talk.
- you can enter the session room.
- Please give a sign to the moderator when you enter the room so they know you are connected.
!!! If you are not present at your speaking time, we will have to move on with the next speaker!!!
- Please use a headset, as this will significantly improve the audio signal for all participants.
- All flash talks will be live (no recordings).
- The organizers will not record the session and this option is not available in the tool for the audience either.
- Q&As and discussions will take place (during and after the sessions) in the the same room.
This is a list of the online trainings taking place 29th March – 1st April 2021, contingent on BESSY II is operating at a level that allows HZB employees access.
Please choose up your first and second choice of training.