EMIL International Advisory Committee (IAC)
The IAC-EMIL members counsel the HZB on:
- the performed science at the EMIL facility
- the organization of the laboratory
- scientific topics
- upgrading of the scientific infrastructure
- optimization of the instruments
- collaborations with institutes and industry
They examine and discuss the status and upgrade proposals for the EMIL. The assessments are addressed to the HZB Board of Directors and the Scientific Advisory Committee(SAC).
The IAC meets on an annual basis.The scientific output, status and operations of EMIL are presented in a HZB-public session. Reports on special topics can be demanded by the IAC-EMIL. In a closed session the members of the IAC-EMIL elaborate the recommendations for the operation and future development of the EMIL.