- The programme addresses advanced students of physics, chemistry or related natural sciences. Applicants should have completed at least two years of full-time study in their major discipline at university level. Students who will already have obtained their diploma or master degree before September 2017, cannot be accepted.
- A good knowledge of English is essential, knowledge of German would be an advantage
- Duration of stay 8 weeks
- Working time 40 hours/week
- Report written by the end of stay
- We provide 1700 Euro gross for external participants and 900 Euro for students of the universities located in Berlin and Potsdam.
- Travel costs will be reimbursed at maximum 500 €. Please use reductions, if possible. Please bring along all tickets also for local transportation system.
- Train tickets: A round trip train fare 2nd class ticket from your current place of stay to Berlin will be reimbursed.
- Flight tickets: For long distances or if the train fare is more expensive than a flight a round-trip airfare will be reimbursed.